Our Award Winning Emerging Manager delivers the potential embedded in your Succession and Talent Plans.
Are you challenged to deliver a coherent Succession Plan?
Want to develop your managerial talent before the output is expected rather than after?
Do you want to increase your top talent retention for the future?
Emerging Manager Programme (EMP)
- Completion of On Line Business Mirrors, Global Predisposition Indicator (GPI) and Blue4 Engagement Style Indicator (ESI).
- One to One Coaching Feedback to identify learning and development objectives.
- 3-Way meeting between Boss, candidate and facilitator to identify Business Impacts sought and to identify “resonant goals” for the programme.
- Our unique Business Process Mirrors are central to each module resulting in a totally dynamic and experientially based learning environment. These include: Voice of the Leader, Signlines, Supply Chain, Intervention and Quality Jam.
- Role of the Manager
- Smoother Running Projects
- Engagement One on One
- Building High Performance Teams
It looks like this
Reflective Summaries to track learning and implementation. These are submitted to the facilitator and Line a Manager for review after each module, essentially establishing the Emerging Manager as Accreditation ready.
One on One Coaching. Between each module participants receive a one hour coaching session to accelerate implementation. This coaching continues for 100 days after completion of the workshops to support implementation of learning.
Participants present their learning, what they have done with it and the business impact derived.
100 Day Review: just as in politics or Leadership the first 100 days in office is widely accepted to be a predictor of future success. In our experience the same applies to a learning intervention. In other words what happens in the 100 days following the programme is the key indicator for Return on Investment.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Hi Derek, thanks for your positive comments, delivery of the course, energy, attention to detail and the time to focus on individuals one on one. The guys have really embraced and absorbed it, but most of all really enjoyed it.
It really has been an honour and a pleasure working & learning from you Derek. An opportunity and experience I won’t forget and can’t wait to see what the next 6-12 months brings with the further 1 to 1’s